To buy multigrain flour in Delhi from Vidhya Flour Mill, you can either visit their store in Punjabi Bagh or order online.
To order online:
- Go to the Vidhya Flour Mill website: https://vidhyaflourmill.com/
- Click on the “Shop Now” button.
- Select the “Multigrain Flour” category.
- Choose the type of multigrain flour you want to buy and add it to your cart.
- Proceed to checkout and enter your shipping and payment information.
- Click on the “Place Order” button to complete your purchase.
To visit the store:
- Go to the following address: Shop No. 29, CSC Market, Punjabi Bagh, New Delhi 110026
- The store is open from 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM, seven days a week.
Once you have purchased multigrain flour from Vidhya Flour Mill, you can use it to make a variety of delicious and nutritious dishes, such as roti, naan, paratha, puri, cakes, cookies, and other desserts.
Here are some tips for using multigrain flour:
- When storing multigrain flour, be sure to keep it in an airtight container in a cool, dry place.
- Multigrain flour can be stored for up to 6 months.
- If you are using multigrain flour to make roti or naan, be sure to knead the dough well until it is soft and pliable. This will help to make the roti or naan soft and flaky.
- If you are using multigrain flour to make paratha, be sure to spread a thin layer of ghee or oil on the dough before folding it into a triangle. This will help to prevent the paratha from sticking to itself.
- If you are deep-frying puris, be sure to heat the oil to the correct temperature before adding the puris. If the oil is too hot, the puris will brown too quickly and will not puff up properly. If the oil is not hot enough, the puris will absorb too much oil and will be heavy and greasy.
Enjoy your delicious and nutritious multigrain dishes!