Missi Atta-1 KgSale!
Missi atta is a traditional Indian flour blend that is made from a combination of whole wheat flour and gram flour (besan). It has a nutty flavor and a dense texture. Missi atta can be used to make a variety of dishes, including rotis, parathas, pancakes, waffles, bread, muffins, and cakes.
- High in protein: Missi atta is a good source of protein, which is essential for building and repairing muscle tissue. Protein also helps to keep you feeling full and satisfied after eating.
- High in fiber: Missi atta is also a good source of fiber, which helps to keep your digestive system healthy. Fiber also helps to lower cholesterol levels and blood sugar levels.
- Good source of vitamins and minerals: Missa atta is a good source of a variety of vitamins and minerals, including B vitamins, vitamin E, iron, and calcium. These vitamins and minerals are essential for overall health and well-being.
- Low in gluten: Missi atta is low in gluten, making it a good choice for people with gluten sensitivities or celiac disease.
- To make rotis or parathas, mix missi atta with water to form a dough. Knead the dough until it is smooth and elastic. Then, divide the dough into equal-sized balls and roll them out into thin circles. Cook the rotis or parathas on a hot griddle or tawa until they are golden brown and cooked through.
- To make pancakes or waffles, mix missa atta with water, eggs, and milk to form a batter. Add your favorite toppings, such as fruits, nuts, or chocolate chips. Cook the pancakes or waffles on a hot griddle until they are golden brown and cooked through.
- To make bread, muffins, or cakes, substitute missa atta for a portion of the all-purpose flour in your recipe. Missi atta will give your baked goods a denser texture and a nutty flavor.
- Missa Roti: Missa roti is a traditional Indian flatbread that is made from missa atta. It is a good source of protein and fiber, and it is also low in gluten.
- MissaParatha: Missa paratha is a type of stuffed flatbread that is made from missa atta. It is typically stuffed with a mixture of potatoes, onions, and spices.
- Missa Dhokla: Missa dhokla is a steamed cake that is made from missa atta. It is a popular Gujarati snack or appetizer.
- Missa Pakora: Missa pakora is a type of fritter that is made from missa atta. It is typically dipped in a batter of gram flour and spices, and then deep-fried.
- Missa Ladoo: Missa ladoo is a sweet ball that is made from missa atta, ghee, and sugar. It is a popular Indian dessert.
What is Missi Atta?
Missi atta is a traditional Indian flour blend that is made from a combination of whole wheat flour and gram flour (besan). It is also known as besan atta or dal atta. Missi atta is a good source of protein, fiber, and vitamins, including B vitamins and vitamin E. It is also low in gluten, making it a good choice for people with gluten sensitivities.
Benefits of Eating Missi Atta
Missi atta is a nutritious and versatile flour that offers a number of health benefits. Here are some of the key benefits of eating missi atta:
How to Use Missi Atta
Missi atta can be used to make a variety of Indian dishes, such as rotis, naan, parathas, pancakes, and waffles. It can also be used to make baked goods, such as bread, muffins, and cakes.
Here are a few tips for using missa atta:
Vidhya Flour Mill’s Missi Atta
Vidhya Flour Mill’s missa atta is made from the finest quality whole wheat flour and gram flour. Our flour is also stone-ground, which helps to preserve its nutrients and flavor.
Vidhya Flour Mill’s missa atta is perfect for making a variety of delicious and healthy dishes. It is also a good choice for people with gluten sensitivities or celiac disease.
Try Vidhya Flour Mill’s missi atta today and experience the difference!
Recipes Using Missi Atta
Here are a few recipes that you can make using Vidhya Flour Mill’s missi atta: